"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. " -Ecclesiastes 3:11



Monday, April 19, 2010

Beginnings...


So exciting! I've decided its time that I have a place to catalogue all of my photos and update friends on new things I'm doing! I'll be posting pictures of all kinds, but it might take me a while to get this all figured out. Working on getting the professional look to come through. Anyways, I am fascinated and captivated by this beautiful world and all of God's magnificent creations. I see Him shining through the people and places around me, and I can't get enough! If you are ever looking for someone to take pictures of you, no matter the occasion, please don't hesitate to ask! I am still experimenting and discovering who I am in this area, but am always willing and ready for new adventures! Also, since I am seeking opportunities to practice all of the time, if you'd like an opportunity for some free senior pictures, group shots with friends, or just some cool portraits, contact me!
My email is jenna.koopmann@yahoo.com

Hopefully I'll get this up and running and full of pictures in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment